Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/13 11:38:36 UTC

Axis2 tutorial presentation at ApacheCon US 2007

Hi all ,

I am planing to do an Axis2 tutorial [1] in ApacheCon US 2007. The plan
is to provide a good level of understanding on how to use Axis2 in an
effective manner. The tutorial will cover topics from “How to deploy
Axis2” to “writing a complex application with Axis2” and “how to use
Axis2 to invoke a remote service”. I am not going to explain in detail
about the Axis2 architecture and how the components inter-communicate,
but as a user or as a developer you will get a good idea on how to work
with Axis2.

If you are planning to attend the tutorial, please register before
early-bird registration is closed.

[1] : http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1900

Thanks
Deepal

Re: Axis2 tutorial presentation at ApacheCon US 2007

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Sorry for the anagram-challenged email. I meant if you can throw the
notes online
after the ApacheCon is over :) Thanks

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi Deepal,