Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/01/09 05:28:23 UTC

draft blog post for 4.15 release

Hi,

Anyone care to put together a draft blog post for this release?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34969 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34969>

Thanks,
Justin

Re: draft blog post for 4.15 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
I'll add FlexJS to the news section.

Otherwise, blog is posted and website is live.

-Nick

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
I'll push the docs tomorrow. My network connection is acting weird right
now and the svn was erroring out.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Here is the link to the tweet:
https://twitter.com/ApacheFlex/status/686690759479656448

Please help publicize, by retweeting it.

Justin, thanks for shepherding this release!

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Here is the link to the tweet:

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> All done (except the new ASDocs). someone mind tweeting about from the
> official account?

I can do that.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for catching that.  It's been fixed.

Posted by Paul Hastings <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> The link from News to
> https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_4_15_released is not active
> yet?

Right so order of tasks needs to be:
1. publish blog post
2. publish web site
3. send announcement

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
The link from News to
https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_4_15_released is not active
yet?

Everything else looks good!

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

> I'm good.

Much appreciated.

>  It looks like the mirrors are good to go as well (from the ones
> I've checked).

If you scroll to the bottom of [1] you'll see a nice little age graph called age histogram that’s what I normally go in.

Thanks,
Justin

1.https://www.apache.org/mirrors/index.html

Re: draft blog post for 4.15 release

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
I'm good.  It looks like the mirrors are good to go as well (from the ones
I've checked).

-Nick

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,