Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/09/05 20:33:59 UTC

Recent checkins and rc 1

Matt and Dims,

I assume your checkins do NOT need to be in rc1.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Re: Recent checkins and rc 1

Posted by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com>.
I just started this on irc.

My changes were not ready yesterday (Rich poked holes in some of the
copies).  I would say that my stuff is for rc2.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Tom Jordahl
                      <tomj@macromedia.        To:       "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <ax...@xml.apache.org>
                      com>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  Recent checkins and rc 1