Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 06:49:27 UTC

Re: Minimum Quantity ordered on Sales order

No it is not available OOTB, need to write separate logic for it.
Either by adding a field to Product entity or can be achieved though the
minimum order price.
Minimum order price means we can put a Minimum Order Price with each Product
in ProductPrice entity and do some calculations on that basis and get the
minimum order quantity for the particular product.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done uploaded patch with example, I had added MINIMUM_ORDER_PRICE for
product Id: WG-5569 .

Regards
--
Deepak Dixit