Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dan12321 <we...@centrum.cz> on 2012/06/25 18:47:04 UTC

modify Date in model from 3 inputs?

Hi,

I have got 3 html elements: day, month, year.

In model class I have got attribute "java.util.Date sameDate;". This date
should be created from elements day, month, year.

I would like to ask, if there is possible: when I change input or select, I
want to change Date in model. Is it possible?
Thanks.

Re: modify Date in model from 3 inputs?

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
How about this one:

http://www.rowellbelen.com/content/another-custom-wicket-component-datedropdownfield

It uses DropDownChoices but TextFields should be similar.

Hope this help
Sven

Posted by "Richard W. Adams" <RW...@UP.COM>.
It is possible, and very common. In fact, if you set up your model
correctly, you don't have to change it at all. Wicket does it for you.

From:   Dan12321 <we...@centrum.cz>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   06/25/2012 11:47 AM
Subject:        modify Date in model from 3 inputs?

Hi,

I have got 3 html elements: day, month, year.

In model class I have got attribute "java.util.Date sameDate;". This date
should be created from elements day, month, year.

I would like to ask, if there is possible: when I change input or select,
want to change Date in model. Is it possible?
Thanks.

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**

Re: modify Date in model from 3 inputs?

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
See org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.TimeField for inspiration.

Sven