Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 18:59:54 UTC

Cancelling hangout this week

Sorry about the last minute notice, but unfortunately I'm going to have to
cancel the community hangout today.

Yash, I saw both of your messages, which I assume were in anticipation of a
meeting today. I will find someone today to review the Cassandra storage
plugin. I have some thoughts on the Python UDFs as well, I will put a
response on the thread you started.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Cancelling hangout this week