Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk> on 2019/04/01 19:25:13 UTC

What is where?

Hello folks,

I have to admit with the OODT code I’m a bit lost and I figure we could do
with a clean up prior to GSOC if we get that approved.

What branches are stuff on?

Can we merge everything into a stable & dev branch and close down a load of
the old ones?

Where are we with making Avro the default?

Cheers

Tom

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
09954122. Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston

All engagements
are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business. This email and its
contents are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure, distributing or copying. Any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of legal notice
cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.

Re: [EXTERNAL] What is where?

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@apache.org>.

> Development and master should be sync’ed and are version 1.9-dev

They are in sync now.

Release of 1.9-dev is blocked on testing Avro in DRAT – I’ll get it done
> this week promise! ;)
> Once tested AvroRPC in DRAT, we are good to release 1.9-dev (will include
> AvroRPC AND Xml-RPC
> with Avro as default)
> Last release with XML-RPC
> Post 1.9-dev release, update master to 2.0-dev
> 2.0-dev should remove XML-RPC as an option
> 2.0 first release includes no XML-RPC
>

> Let’s set a deadline of 2 weeks to get 1-3 done.
>
> That’s it ☺ Deal?

+1

Re: [EXTERNAL] What is where?

Re: [EXTERNAL] What is where?