Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Gasi <ga...@artentis.com> on 2005/09/08 01:26:56 UTC

lia demos without ant

Hallo,

IBecause of less or better say no experience in Ant I try to run some demo applications out of the LuceneInAction Examples folder. For example I wanted to test AnalyzerDemo.java. I set the -classpath c:/LuceneInAction/lia/analysis because there is AnalyzerDemo.java on my system. I tried to compile it with :
 java -classpath lucene-1.4.3.jar lia.analysis.AnalyzerDemo but it failed. The error is NoClassDefError.
Has somebody a hint why it fails

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Gaston

Re: lia demos without ant

Posted by Gasi <ga...@artentis.com>.
Hi Otis,

you was right. I solved the problem. Now I am able to try the examples.

Greetings

Gaston
Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Gasi,