Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/17 06:21:47 UTC

Plan to release a simple dubbo API gateway

Hello Dubbo Community,
    I'm about to release a dubbo API gateway, now this is very simple
implementation that can convert http request to dubbo request and gets
result from dubbo provider. There are many missing features like api
management, load balancing, security, etc. If anyone is interested in this
project, please join me, thanks.

Re: Plan to release a simple dubbo API gateway

Posted by Kun Song <so...@gmail.com>.
Good news, a gateway is always needed by the community!

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
I've create a new project: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-proxy, it is a
very initial version, please join me to add more features and make it better

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Yep, it is indeed another joint effort from the scratch. Let's make it real
:)

-Ian.

Posted by zhenqiang yi <du...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Moriadry,

Posted by ding peng <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Plan to release a simple dubbo API gateway

Posted by Daniela Morais <da...@tuta.io>.
Hey,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,