Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com> on 2004/07/28 21:37:39 UTC

no more Bugzilla e-mails--and anyone want to moderate this list?

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let folks know that we won't be getting any more e-mails
from the frozen Bugzilla installation.  Hopefully, this will slightly
alleviate the pressure on
people's in-boxes.

I also have an explanation as to why no more Jira e-mails are getting
through:  they're all stuck in the moderation queue.  :(

Would anyone be interested in moderating this list?  Currently Dirk van
Gulik--the ASF President--is the only moderator; hardly surprising things
are falling through the cracks...

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Re: no more Bugzilla e-mails--and anyone want to moderate this list?

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hello Neil,

Without the JIRA e-mails, it's been pretty difficult to tell when people
have updated existing bug reports. Looks like no one has stepped up to the
plate yet, so I volunteer to moderate the list to get things flowing
again.

Thanks.

Neil Graham/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 07/28/2004 03:37:39 PM:

> Hi all,
>
> Just thought I'd let folks know that we won't be getting any more
e-mails
> from the frozen Bugzilla installation.  Hopefully, this will slightly
> alleviate the pressure on
> people's in-boxes.
>
> I also have an explanation as to why no more Jira e-mails are getting
> through:  they're all stuck in the moderation queue.  :(
>
> Would anyone be interested in moderating this list?  Currently Dirk van
> Gulik--the ASF President--is the only moderator; hardly surprising
things
> are falling through the cracks...
>
> Cheers,
> Neil