Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/10/02 09:59:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities harness version 11.1

Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.

I want to call a vote on releasing Apache NetBeans utilities harness version
11.1
This is a library built using maven artefacts Apache NetBeans RELEASE111
(making version jump to match) to make tools for nbm-maven-plugin
Contains almost no sources by itself except a placeholder .

Harness contains a wrong configuration file that is changed on release111
that is fixed on
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/commit/e124ee61512a483cc79932269850785f06
9c59ba

The voting artefacts sources are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-utilities/nbm
-maven-harness/nbm-maven-harness-11.1/

In addition to that the Maven artifacts built from
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-harness
with the commit id d634f0fd2777cfcc518a04efe8730e11e697dd86 (tag
nbm-maven-harness-11.1)

are staged in the following repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1042/

Key file is here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72h.

Best Regards

Eric Barboni (skygo)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities harness version 11.1

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Christian Oyarzun <co...@oyarzun.net>.
Eric, Sounds good.

+1

Posted by Christian Oyarzun <co...@oyarzun.net>.
Eric,

AW: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities harness version 11.1

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
+1

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
my +1 (binding)