Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Luis Avila <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/21 06:02:07 UTC

Uploading a file to a jsr181 endpoint

Hi:

I'm using servicemix in a production environment to expose certain pojo
methods as services using the jsr181 component and the http component to
expose it. This services register information in certain tables, i have an
application that uses them.

This services allow to register one item by call. Now i want to register
several items in one call. I'm thinking in upload a file with the items that
i want to register and in servicemix split it an call the jsr181 endpoint
many times to register them. The problem is that i don't know how to call a
jsr181 endpoint inside the bus. I have looked for examples but i only have
found the upload file, not how to call a jsr181 endpoint.

Does anyone have an example ora an idea that's solve my problem?

Thanks in advance

Luis Avila