Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajumohan Ramasamy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/03 08:45:05 UTC

Drop Shipment (Partial Shipment by the Supplier)

Hi All,

Currently there dont seem to be a provision for us to do part shipment for a drop shipment order. i.e. if i enter an Item for 1000 Qty as a drop shipment Order, then the supplier doesnt have a provision to send 500 Qty as 1 shipment and the rest as a part of a different shipment. Is my understanding correct. Pl confirm

Thanks
Raj

Re: Drop Shipment (Partial Shipment by the Supplier)

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot jacques.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I made some searches, this is the only change: https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/commit/2525377569e97d370b06aef00706a6c652a57d82/

All the rest is deprecated, please use the "new forum" (ie its link)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Vivek, All,

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,