Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 17:47:35 UTC

[ServerEntry & all] Questions

Hi,

as i'm writing a bunch of tests for those classes, I have some questions :
1) Should we throw an exception in the ServerAttribute constructors if
we pass a wrong OID ?
2) Should the values be copied when injected into a ServerAttribute ?
3) Should the ServerAttributes be copied when injected into a ServerEntry ?

wdyt ?

i'm also waiting any ideas and suggestion regarding those classes
(they have been committed in the bigbang branch, in
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.commons.
package. There is also an updated page here :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Value%2C+ServerEntry

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny