Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net> on 2012/03/06 14:13:43 UTC

Re: Findings from moving a Tomcat 7.0.26 app to TomEE beta 1.0.0 plus

Hi Afryer,

Thanks, I tried the META-INF/resources.xml approach, but no luck there
either.  I still can't get the datasource recognised except via openejb.xml
so far.

Also when I browse JNDI with the openejb app, I can't see the JNDI resource
defined in context.xml or resources.xml, or the one from openejb.xml (which
is working).  A bunch of beans from the app show up though.

Why doesn't the JNDI browser show the JNDI resources from openejb.xml?

I might try enumerating the JNDI space with a separate app and see what I
can find.

Best Regards,
Neale

Re: Findings from moving a Tomcat 7.0.26 app to TomEE beta 1.0.0 plus

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
think the jndi page only show EJBs.

it is inherited from JEE5 where jndi was contextual that's probably the
reason.

- Romain