Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl> on 2016/05/04 11:58:14 UTC

Re: Apache Isis 1.12.1 missing component factory class names in Wicket HTML

Hi Dan,

On 04/17/2016 03:08 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> On 15 April 2016 at 08:06, Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl> wrote:
>
>>> If you could work with me to figure out what needs to be changed -
>>> hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix - then I'll be happy to put out
>>> a 1.12.2 patch release.  (Also for the missing cancel buttons, per your
>>> other mail).
>>>
>> What kind of information do you need?
>
> I've just done a review of the various .html files for each of the
> component in the wicket-ui.  For the new stuff,
> under org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.layout.bs3.clearfix,
> there are one or two that don't specify the containing class, eg
> ClearFix.html, Col.html and BS3GridPanel.html.  All the rest though are
> pretty much as they were.
The Wicket-stuff seems only to be rendered when adding

WicketSource.configure(this);

to the WicketApplication. I saw an issue about this in the release notes so this gave me the idea of adding this line, and it worked. But now it's also rendered in SERVER-mode.

Erik

Posted by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl>.
On 05/04/2016 02:10 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> Ah. I realise that I misunderstood your original question... I thought you
> were referring to CSS class names, not the actual java class names of the
> components that build up the page.
>
> If you look at the configuration properties for the Wicket viewer (chapter
> 3 of its guide) you'll see there's one for the WicketSourcePlugin. Enabling
> that should being the class names back.
>
> Let me know if it witness for you.
Yes, that helped. Thanks.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.