Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Borner <ma...@zurich.com.au> on 2011/06/10 06:22:54 UTC

Camel CXF & WS-Security

Does anyone have any examples of how to configure a Camel CXF endpoint to
use WS-Security?  I need to secure an outbound and inbound SOAP message.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Borner
Java Developer - ZStream Xpress

----
This email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain
information which is confidential, commercially sensitive, or
copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents,
or take any action in reliance. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender and delete the message. It is your
responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses and
other defects. To the extent permitted by law, Zurich and its
associates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any
way from this communication including any file attachments. We may
monitor email you send to us, either as a reply to this email or any
email you send to us, to confirm our systems are protected and for
compliance with company policies. Although we take reasonable
precautions to protect the confidentiality of our email systems, we
do not warrant the confidentiality or security of email or
attachments we receive.

Re: Camel CXF & WS-Security

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that you can provide this property as a parameter in
cxf://someAddress? WSS4JInInterceptor=xxxx. It must be declarer as you can
see in my example using spring bean.

Re: Camel CXF & WS-Security

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
On 6/11/11 5:56 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Willem Jiang<wi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> >  Hi Mark,
>> >
>> >  I'm afraid you can just configure the WSS4jInInterceptor through the
>> >  cxf:bean:xxx , current camel-cxf doesn't support to configure it through
>> >  URI.
>> >
> Willem what would it take to support that?
>
> It would be great to have camel-cxf being useable without any of the
> CXF XML stuff. For some people that dont want to dive into that, it
> may be easier to confiture a Camel endpoint in the uri, and/or as a
> java bean with getter/setters.
>
> We recently added support for CXF properties in the Camel CXF
> endpoint. So maybe we can add support for specifying CXF interceptors.

Below is typical configure of WSS4JInInterceptor
  <jaxws:inInterceptors>
       <!-- SAAJ Interceptor needs to be explicitly declared only in CXF
2.0.x -->
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJInInterceptor"/>
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">
          <constructor-arg>
             <map>
                <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken"/>
                <entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>
                <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="..."/>
                <entry key="passwordCallbackRef">
                   <ref bean="myPasswordCallback"/>
                </entry>
             </map>
          </constructor-arg>
       </bean>
    </jaxws:inInterceptors>

It hard to configure the WSS4jInInterceptor unless you bind it into
camel context by using the java code.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: Camel CXF & WS-Security

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel CXF & WS-Security

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: Camel CXF & WS-Security

Posted by Mark Borner <ma...@zurich.com.au>.
Thanks for that.

Is there anyway to add the WSS4JInInterceptor to the endpoint if I'm using
cxf://someAddress[?options] instead of the cxf:bean:cxfEndpoint endpoint
definition?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Borner