Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Rosberg Mattias <Ma...@tetrapak.com> on 2007/02/07 13:28:34 UTC

WSResourceClient.insertResourceProperty()

I'm using the wsrf sample as template and try to insert a new resource property.

QName qname = new QName("http://www.foo.com", "baz", "foo");
Object[] values = {5};
client.insertResourceProperty(qname, values);

but I get an error message

<soap:Reason>
 <soap:Text>[ID = 'PropertyNotInSchema'] There is no property named '{http://www.foo.com}baz' defined in the schema. A property should not have any operations or metadata applied to it if it is not in the WS-RP document.</soap:Text>
</soap:Reason>

I have put the following in my muse.xml

<resource-type>
   <context-path>WsResource</context-path>
   </capability>
   <init-param>
	<param-name>validate-wsrp-schema</param-name>
	<param-value>false</param-value>
   </init-param>
</resource-type>

What does the validate-wsrp-schema parameter do? What do I have to do to be able to add the resource property?

/Mattias