Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Founaboui Haman <fh...@online.de> on 2007/11/30 11:48:49 UTC

Forcing inclusion of jars

Hi all,

how can i force maven to includes the jars specified in the dependencies
to be included in my project jar? late say in a lib directory.
I am using maven 2.0.7 under jdk15 on eclipe 3.3.

Thanks for your Help

A shnipet of my pom:

.
.
.
<build>
        <finalName>projectName</finalName>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                  <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <mainClass>my main class</mainClass>
                            <packageName>name</packageName>

<addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>

<addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>

                        </manifest>
                        <manifestEntries>
                            <mode>production</mode>
                            <url>${pom.url}</url>
                        </manifestEntries>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.7</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>jdom</groupId>
            <artifactId>jdom</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.15</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework.ws</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-ws-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>castor</groupId>
            <artifactId>castor</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.2.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj</groupId>
            <artifactId>saaj-impl</artifactId>
            <version>1.3</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
            <version>2.3</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>

TEST Please ignore

Posted by Ahmet Aytekin <aa...@gmail.com>.
TEST

Re: Forcing inclusion of jars

Posted by Founaboui Haman <fh...@online.de>.
Wendy Smoak schrieb:
> On Nov 30, 2007 3:48 AM, Founaboui Haman <fh...@online.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> how can i force maven to includes the jars specified in the dependencies
>> to be included in my project jar? late say in a lib directory.
>> I am using maven 2.0.7 under jdk15 on eclipe 3.3.
>>

> Take a look at the assembly plugin for this...
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

Thank you Wendy,
Your answer was very helpful.

Haman