Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com> on 2014/03/11 00:03:01 UTC

Wicket with X-editable

Has anybody tried to work with Wicket and X-editable
(http://vitalets.github.io/x-editable/index.html)?  If so, what was your
experience (e.g. X-editable stability, difficulty to implement, etc.)?
I am curious if it would be a good idea to go down the road of making my
Wicket application run with the X-editable in-line editable fields.

--
Jered Myers

Re: Wicket with X-editable

Posted by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com>.
Thanks for your response.  I agree, it looks like it would be easy to
implement.  I will likely have to fork X-editable and add custom code
for my needs (not just Wicket integration), so I am curious if anybody
has actually used this and run into problems.

Re: Wicket with X-editable

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro