Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Anu Engineer <ae...@apache.org> on 2019/01/11 15:40:31 UTC

[VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Since I have not heard any concerns, I will start a VOTE thread now.
This vote will run for 7 days and will end on Jan/18/2019 @ 8:00 AM PST.

I will start with my vote, +1 (Binding)

Thanks
Anu

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Dinesh Chitlangia <dc...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Thanks,
Dinesh

On 1/11/19, 1:53 PM, "Jitendra Pandey" <ji...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1 (binding)

        +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Shashikant Banerjee <sb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Shashi

On 1/16/19, 10:25 AM, "Mukul Kumar Singh" <ms...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1

    Thanks,
    Mukul

    On 1/13/19, 11:06 PM, "Xiaoyu Yao" <xy...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

        +1 (binding), these will useful features for enterprise adoption of Ozone/Hdds.

        Thanks,
        Xiaoyu

        On 1/12/19, 3:43 AM, "Lokesh Jain" <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:

            +1 (non-binding)

            Thanks
            Lokesh

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Shashikant Banerjee <sb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Xiaoyu Yao <xy...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Xiaoyu Yao <xy...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

bviswanadham@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>

> Thanks,
> Bharat
>

> On 1/11/19, 11:04 AM, "Hanisha Koneru" <hk...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>     +1 (binding)
>
>     Thanks,
>     Hanisha
>

>     On 1/11/19, 7:40 AM, "Anu Engineer" <ae...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>     >Since I have not heard any concerns, I will start a VOTE thread now.
>     >This vote will run for 7 days and will end on Jan/18/2019 @ 8:00 AM
> PST.
>     >
>     >I will start with my vote, +1 (Binding)
>     >
>     >Thanks
>     >Anu
>     >
>     >

*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Bharat Viswanadham <bv...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Bharat Viswanadham <bv...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Hanisha

Re: [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Hanisha

[RESULT] [VOTE] - HDDS-4 Branch merge

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@apache.org>.
With twelve +1 votes (9 Binding and 3 Non-Binding) and no -1 or 0, this
vote passes. Thank you all for voting. We will merge HDDS-4 branch to Ozone
soon.

Thanks
Anu

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@apache.org>.