Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/06/07 09:09:55 UTC

[request] Move Pluto project out of Incubator

Dear infrastructure,

the incubator and the portals project have voted and agreed to move the
Pluto project out of the Incubator and into the Portals project [1].

Could you please setup the following resources. If we can do something
ourselfs or support you (or if something is missing), please let us know.

We don't have a hurry in setting this up, so just let us know when you
have time to do the move.

Many Thanks!

Carsten

[1] Mailing Lists

(i) Change of addresses

pluto-dev@jakarta-apache.org --> pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
pluto-dev@jakarta-apache.org --> pluto-user@portals.apache.org
pluto-cvs@jakarta-apache.org --> pluto-scm@portals.apache.org

(ii) Remote moderators

Same as currently.

(iii) archives

mbox:
   I.   http://portals.apache.org/mail/pluto-dev/YYYYMM.gz
   II.  http://portals.apache.org/mail/pluto-user/YYYYMM.gz
   III. http://portals.apache.org/mail/pluto-scm/YYYYMM.gz

[2] SCM

(i) SVN

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto

(ii) Layout
  - trunk <-- this is where the current jakarta-pluto CVS goes to
  - branches
  - tags

[3] Committers

Same as for jakarta-pluto

[4] Issue Tracker

(i) Jira

New project (Pluto) and migrating bugzilla entries from Pluto.

(ii) Administrator

Carsten Ziegeler (Username: cziegeler)

Thanks

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/pluto.html#Exit+

Re: [request] Move Pluto project out of Incubator

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Serge Knystautas wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> [4] Issue Tracker
>>
>> (i) Jira
>>
>> New project (Pluto) and migrating bugzilla entries from Pluto.
>

> I'm going to work this afternoon and will try to do the bugzilla
> migration once htere.

Ok, Pluto is setup in JIRA, migrated with data from bugzilla.  Right now
Carsten is the only user in pluto-developers, and is also a JIRA admin
so he can add others to that group.

--
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech >>> software . strategy . design >> http://www.lokitech.com

Re: [request] Move Pluto project out of Incubator

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.