Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/11 00:49:56 UTC

SVN update area

Kevin,
I was wanting to setup /usr/local/spamassassin/svn as a check out area
and a general update area.  Do you normally set it up with your own
creds or is there a generic user that was used on the previous server
for cron jobs to do commits?
--
Dave

Re: SVN update area

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.
Hi Dave,

I don't believe I ever had my own SVN credentials on the server nor do
we have a generic SVN.  I could be wrong but I'm not sure we let scripts
update SVN.

I think you might find that things like scripts are in SVN but not the
data.  So much of that data you are seeing as large isn't repo'd.

It might be better if we looked at specific dirs/issues 1 by 1 and
decide case by case.

Regards,
KAM

Re: SVN update area