Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by leoberbue <le...@dinamicarea.com> on 2019/06/18 13:01:03 UTC

Notifications with dynamic recipients

Hi,

I would like to configure dynamic email notifications when a user is
self-registered (enduser), i.e., capture the "email" attribute of the new
user and send a message to this email. This feature is very common when you
register on new platforms.

I used "Search for recipients": Attribute -->
email==${user.getPlainAttr("email").get().values[0]}

but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Does Syncope have this feature or is it planned for new releases?

Thanks,
Leo Bernal

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Notifications with dynamic recipients

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 19/06/19 11:48, leoberbue wrote:
> Solved!
> Thanks so much Francesco. Incredible project, congratulations to the team!

Thank you very much, Leo :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Notifications with dynamic recipients

Posted by leoberbue <le...@dinamicarea.com>.
Solved!
Thanks so much Francesco. Incredible project, congratulations to the team!

Regards,
Leo Bernal

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/19 15:01, leoberbue wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to configure dynamic email notifications when a user is
> self-registered (enduser), i.e., capture the "email" attribute of the new
> user and send a message to this email. This feature is very common when you
> register on new platforms.
>
> I used "Search for recipients": Attribute -->
> email==${user.getPlainAttr("email").get().values[0]}
>
> but unfortunately it doesn't work.
>
> Does Syncope have this feature or is it planned for new releases?

 From Admin UI under Configuration > Notifications, just flag "Include
users matching About" under "User notifications" at the bottom of the
second step in the modal wizard.

Also, ensure, in the last step, to not put any condition on "About",
e.g. to match all self-registering users.

HTH
Regards.