Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2020/06/29 10:33:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo-Hessian-Lite 3.2.8 RC1

Hello Dubbo Community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Dubbo-hessian-lite version 3.2.8

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-hessian-lite/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-hessian-lite/tree/v3.2.8

The hash for the release tag:
ae090564e1f0ee759c7253c66266f838d57640c8

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-hessian-lite/releases/tag/V3.2.8

The artifacts have been signed with Key: 28681CB1, which can be found in
the KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo-Hessian-Lite 3.2.8 RC1

Posted by victory <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding,

I checked:
* signatures and hashes are good
* compile and unit test is fine
* LICENSE and NOTICE exist.

Best Regards!
cvictory

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo-Hessian-Lite 3.2.8 RC1

Posted by Mercy Ma <me...@gmail.com>.
+1 approve

I checked:
  - Signatures and hashes are good
  - LICENSE and NOTICE exist and contents are good
  - All files no binary
  - All unit tests can be passed

Kind regards,
Mercy Ma

--

*Mercy Ma*
GMail:mercyblitz@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo-Hessian-Lite 3.2.8 RC1

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I checked the following items. I vote +1 (binding) to this release.

[v]  Are release files in correct location?
[v] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[v] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
[v] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[v] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[x] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[x] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[x] Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
  [ ] Does the software have a compatible license?
  [ ] Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE?
  [ ] Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE?
  Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
    [ ] Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE
file?
    [ ] Do all source files have ASF headers?
[v] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
[x] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[v] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

I vote with:
[v] +1 release the software
[ ] +0 not sure if it should be released
[ ] -1 don’t release the software because..

Regards,
-Ian.

[ANN][VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo-Hessian-Lite 3.2.8 RC1

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Please notice that Hessian-Lite 3.2.8 has been released.

Jun

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.