Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Lang, Cliff" <cl...@proxicom.com> on 2001/11/19 15:55:37 UTC

Losing data (or sequence) when Intake.isAllValid() false while using a pulltool.

I am using Intake with attributes to populate my bean, when isAllValis()
== false, I set the template to the same template that submitted the
request, but when the template is displayed I have lost my original
request data.

I have modified FluxUserInfo.vm, and UserAction.java to use Intake form
validation.  The form field validation works, but on failure, I set the
template, and return from doUpdate().  When FluxUserForm.vm is
displayed, I no longer have the $flux.User I was looking for, so I get
failures in the template parsing.

I guess my problem has something to do with using the pulltool to get
the user.

Does this make sense?  How do I use Intake with a pulltool?  Or, if that
isn't it, how do I pass parameters back to the form? (If I pass info
back, won't it seem like a new request?)

Thanks,  Cliff
TDK-2.1