Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> on 2007/04/05 10:58:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r525759 - /myfaces/tobago/trunk/theme/standard/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/renderkit/html/standard/standard/script/tobago.js

Hi,

my fault, and already corrected localy. I somehow miss to commit it.

> -    if (!transition) {
> +    if (transition == null) {

but it should be

if (typeof transition == "undefined")

there is a difference between null and undefined which makes me
problems in the past,
i don't remember where, but in this case the undefined is the correct one.

Regards,
  Volker

Posted by Grzegorz Ignac <ig...@gmail.com>.
Volker Weber napisaƂ(a):

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
> if(foo) would be the same (null or undef.)

the same as (null or undef. or false)

the last one make the bug in this case because false was a valid value
which should not replaced with true :-(.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Volker, a German PDF for that:

http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/tuinfo/programmentwicklung/sprachen/javascript/javascript-kolloq.pdf

===    true, when type is equal