Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Klemm, Mirko" <Mi...@taskarena.net> on 2002/06/11 09:18:48 UTC

AJPV13 + BASIC authentication bug fixed?

Hi,

Tomcat 4.0.1 had a bug that prevented BASIC authentication from working through Apache and AJPv13. The release notes are a bit unclear about whether this bug has been fixed with 4.0.3 or not. Does anyone know?

Regards,
Mirko

taskarena Software Engineering GmbH
Pennefeldsweg 12
D-53177 Bonn
Tel.: +49 228 5505 527
Fax : +49 228 94 39 0 16
E-Mail: Mirko.Klemm@taskarena.net

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter:
Visit our website:
http://www.taskarena.net

Re: AJPV13 + BASIC authentication bug fixed?

Posted by Markus Kirsten <ma...@iped.vxu.se>.
Hi Mirko,
I didn't know that. 4.0.3 seems to work fine for me with BASIC
authentication as well as form based through Apache as well as directly.
Or do you mean if you set up HTTP Authentication in Apache?

Markus