Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2003/08/18 14:45:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Maven Tomcat Deployment Plugin

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce a new Maven plugin to deploy web applications
within Tomcat.

http://www.codeczar.com/products/tomcat

This plugin deploys web-applications built with maven into Tomcat using
the catalina-ant tasks which come with tomcat distributions.

Cheers
Nathan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Maven Tomcat Deployment Plugin

Posted by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com>.
hey Brian,

agreed about it not being a pissing contest :)  There's no point having
two parallel streams of work for the same end.

I wrote this plugin about a year ago and sent it to dev where it
promptly got lost in the ether. I've been meaning (for about the last
year) to get the plugin up on a website somewhere, which after much
procrastinating I've eventually got round to doing.

The intention is to have the work released under an "APL-style" license

http://www.codeczar.com/products/tomcat/license.html

(I copied the APL and relaced the words "Apache Software Foundation"
with codeczar.)

Do I also need to include the APL license somewhere as the catalina-ant
jar is available on the site?

I'll have a look at your stuff today and see how we can combine things
for the greater good.

cheers
Nathan

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@btinternet.com>.
You mean like this one?

Plugin for Checking code out of CVS

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Hi,

Has anyone written a plugin that checks code out of CVS?  I want to give it
a repository and module and get back my code..  I am assuming something
similar to how the maven cvs reports work..

Eric