Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2015/11/11 20:59:19 UTC

Videos from CCCEU 2015 in Dublin

Hi everyone,

I noticed today that the videos from CCCEU 2015 in Dublin are now available:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGeM09tlguZSeNyOyQKJHNX4pxgK-yoTA

It was a really fun conference.

Enjoy!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Videos from CCCEU 2015 in Dublin

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
It's not just fun and games at these conferences, though. :) To see how
dangerous is can be to present at a CloudStack Collaboration Conference,
please check out 7:44 in this video of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I4Oa4KcawE&list=PLGeM09tlguZSeNyOyQKJHNX4pxgK-yoTA&index=18