Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by omid p <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/29 14:01:27 UTC

Production Repositories delivered with OpenCMIS

Hi,

I'm new in Apache Chemistry and generally CMIS.
I'm interested in using OpenCMIS but as far as I know  there is no
repository that can be used in production. I found Fileshare
Repository but unfortunately it does not support relationships,
policies, document versions, multi-filing, un-filing and query so my
questions are :

is there any way to implement those features in FileShare Repository ?
or do you know any Java CMIS that supports those feature and can be
used in production ?

Thanx in advanced

Re: Production Repositories delivered with OpenCMIS

Posted by Peter Monks <pm...@alfresco.com>.
G'day Omid,

There is a reasonably up to date list of CMIS-compliant servers listed on Wikipedia page for CMIS [1].  Most of those are production grade content management systems.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Management_Interoperability_Services#Servers