Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/08/24 22:20:54 UTC

[VOTE] New Tomcat Committer

As Jon informally did last week or so, I'd like to formally propose
Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com> as a committer on Tomcat.  He's
contributed lots of useful discussion, patches, and documentation
(particularly in the area of SSL-based things) and wants to do more.

Votes, please?

Craig

Re: [VOTE] New Tomcat Committer

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@betaversion.org>.
+1

welcome :-)

Amy

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
Quoting Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>:

> A very big warm +1 :) Welcome Chris...

:) ... Pier, my main man ... welcome back to the land of the living!

Thanks to everyone for the warm reception. Some of you I haven't spoken with
personally yet, but I look forward to collaborating with you on one hell of a
servlet/jsp engine. I consider myself in very brilliant company, and I'm
honored to be working with all of you.

>     Pier (who spent 4 days with his email down)

- Christopher (who just got back from the clubs, needs to stumble around until
he finds the aspirin :-)

Re: [VOTE] New Tomcat Committer

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
+1, Welcome aboard Christopher!

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
+1

Marc Saegesser

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/24/01 1:20 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> As Jon informally did last week or so, I'd like to formally propose
> Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com> as a committer on Tomcat.  He's
> contributed lots of useful discussion, patches, and documentation
> (particularly in the area of SSL-based things) and wants to do more.
>
> Votes, please?
>
> Craig

+1

-jon