Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Venkata Suneel Babu Mallela <su...@simplifydc.com> on 2014/06/17 10:34:11 UTC

Unable to restore Volume Snapshots

Hi All,

I've scheduled daily, weekly and monthly volume snapshots. All are looking "BackedUP", some pieces were Struck at "CreatingOnPrimary" those are automatically destroyed when the number of snapshots reached maximum. Now I'm trying to restore one particular volume, It is taking nearly 4 to 5 Hours, then finally failed. I'm able to create volume from some snapshots, but those are blank.

What could be the problem, can anyone explain why this is happening.

Thank you,
Suneel Mallela