Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ni...@digitalesp.com on 2001/07/09 01:43:14 UTC

Passing LiteralXML to StatelessEJB

I am trying to pass a org.w3c.dom.Element to an stateless EJB. I am getting
a class cast exception on the EJB Stub where is casts it to a Serializable
type, which Element is not which I expected(I notice that a JDOM Element
type is). Question is, if I want to pass literal XML via SOAP do I need to
write a custom provider for this? I suspect that I am doing something wrong
as it doesn't make sense that I can't pass XML thats not represented as a
String object.

Keith Nielsen
digitalESP