Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Khanh Truong <k1...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 01:26:49 UTC

applet not work

Hi,

Anyone have problems running pivot 1.4 applet?
I followed the tutorial and keep getting message "Application class
name is required"

<applet code="org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet"
    archive="lib/pivot-core-[version].jar,lib/pivot-wtk-[version].jar,lib/pivot-wtk-terra-[version].jar,lib/pivot-tutorials-[version].jar"
    width="160" height="80">
    <param name="applicationClassName"
value="org.apache.pivot.tutorials.HelloJava">
</applet>

Ken

Re: applet not work

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Apologies - that is a typo in the tutorial. The name of the applet parameter should be "application_class_name", not "applicationClassName". The documentation has been fixed. Thank you for pointing this out.
Greg