Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/03 20:52:14 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Netbeans 11.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 4]

Dear all,

Finally I stopped for a few days in my travel schedule, so I was able to
move the NetBeans 11.0 files from the staging area to the release one. I
need to wait for 24 hours to get all the mirror pick up the  changes.
Then I'm going to send out the announcements.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Excellent, you rock. :-)

Gj