Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> on 2007/06/19 19:12:36 UTC

Using another encoding than UTF-8 in Ajax requests

Hi List,

It seems UTF-8 is hard coded in the core.js and form.js. Our application
was build using ISO-8859-1 and it is quite an issue to move it to
another charset. Is there a way that this value could match the
org.apache.tapestry.output-encoding one ?

Thanks for any insight

L.

Re: Using another encoding than UTF-8 in Ajax requests

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Sure.  If someone files something in jira we can take a look at it.

On 6/19/07, Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> It seems UTF-8 is hard coded in the core.js and form.js. Our application
> was build using ISO-8859-1 and it is quite an issue to move it to
> another charset. Is there a way that this value could match the
> org.apache.tapestry.output-encoding one ?
>
> Thanks for any insight
>
> L.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer