Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 09:58:41 UTC

[VOTE][CANCEL] Release of commons-email-1.3 based on RC4

Hi,

thanks for looking into it.

I will fix the issues wrt build page, release notes and findbugs warnings.

Regarding the unit test failure:

I have not seen the problem before, and just validated it. The unit test
tries to open a connection to an invalid url: http://example.invalid
For some reason this seems to succeed in your environment. Could it be that
you have a custom hosts entry for this domain?

Thomas

Re: [VOTE][CANCEL] Release of commons-email-1.3 based on RC4

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Unfortunately I do remember ... :-(

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE][CANCEL] Release of commons-email-1.3 based on RC4

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.