Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/14 10:37:43 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by kevinwincott

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by kevinwincott:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=424&rev2=425

   * ''[[http://stampedehost.com/|Stampede Data Solutions (Stampedehost.com)]] ''
    * ''Hosted Hadoop data warehouse solution provider ''
+
+  * ''[[http://www.sthenica.com/|Sthenica]] ''
+   * ''We use Hadoop for sentiment analysis/social media monitoring and personalized marketing ''
+   * ''Using 3 node cluster in a visualized environment with a 4th node for SQL reporting ''

   * ''[[http://www.stumbleupon.com/|StumbleUpon (StumbleUpon.com)]] ''
    * ''We use HBase to store our recommendation information and to run other operations. We have HBase committers on staff. ''