Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 03:07:11 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.13.0

Hi

The vote passed with lots of +1 (3 non-binding, 7 binding)
- non-binding ay, Grzegorz Grzybek ,  Carsten
- binding ningjiang, davsclaus, janstey, cschneider, dkulp, raulk, cmueller

I’ll promote the staging repository and upload the assemblies to website today.
I will send a release announcement once these files are synced across the mirror site.

Thanks for the voting

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.