Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com> on 2010/12/03 15:23:19 UTC

[Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Hello Camel,

I get this error in the log when I try to serialize my Exchanges with the
DefaultExchangeHandler:

DefaultExchangeHolder            | camel.impl.DefaultExchangeHolder  210 |
69 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.4.0.fuse-00-00 | in headers containing
object: null with key: CamelAuthentication cannot be serialized, it will be
excluded by the holder.

Is this normal that CamelAuthentication is present but null in the exchange
headers ?

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Posted by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4NMR-239

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Could you create a ticket in JIRA? There is a SMX NMR project

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Olivier.Roger <ol...@bsb.com> wrote:

> I also remarked that using the NMR adds another entry in the exchange header
> : NMRMessage which holds a copy of the message before entering the NMR.
>
> I was wondering what is it used for ?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Posted by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com>.

Posted by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com>.
I am using Apache ServiceMix 4.2.0. It is the version bundled with Fuse 4.3.
The version of the NMR is Apache ServiceMix NMR 1.2.0

HTH

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, which version of servicemix are you using?
It looks like camel-nmr component doesn't deal will the Authentiacation
  token rightly.

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the route?

I think the header should not be set if the value is null.

Likewise the exchange holder should not warn if the value is null, but
just silently ignores it.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Olivier.Roger <ol...@bsb.com> wrote:

> Yes this is a test case.
> I did not set any authentication, that is why I am surprised there is a
> CamelAuthentication header present in the exchange.
>
> I will trace the exchanges to locate more precisely where the header appears
> and get back to you.
>
> Thanks for your help

Claus Ibsen

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
It is not normal, and reviewing the Camel code (2.6-SNAPSHOT, not the 2.4.0.fuse-00-00 you're using), I don't see where this could have happened. What do you use for authentication, spring-security? Is there a test case?

Thanks
Hadrian