Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2016/03/05 13:48:28 UTC

Reminder: Vote for poi 3.14

Hi PMCs,

up till now we only have two PMC +1 votes for the next final,
but we need at least three +1 votes for the final to pass -
the voting ends tonight,  23:59 UTC.

After the votes have passed I will post an updated version of the
notable changes, to be included in the general announcement.

Thanks for your efforts.

Andi

Re: Reminder: Vote for poi 3.14

Posted by David North <da...@dnorth.net>.
Thanks for the reminder, I'll make sure I try the release candidate with
my projects today and let you know.

David