Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/07/08 02:20:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r209666 - in /forrest/trunk/main/webapp: forrest.xmap linkmap.xmap menu.xmap tabs.xmap

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 00:14 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: thorsten
> > Date: Thu Jul  7 15:36:53 2005
> > New Revision: 209666

> > Log:
> > merged changes from locationmap and trunk. resolved by hand.
>

> You had to do this by hand? Have you and idea what was causing the problem?

Actually yes and no.

My guess: it was a combination of formating diffs and changes to the
i18n stuff which let svn gave up on seeing a way to merge it.

> (thanks for taking the time)

:)
Was quite quick on the end because I knew what I had to change. ;-)

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)