Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Aleksandr Modestov <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/19 16:43:21 UTC

interpreter

Hi all,
I'm a new user.
I want to use %pyspark and %spark interpreter
1) I can not use pyspark interpreter (picture in the attach)
"Without any configuration, Spark interpreter works out of box in local
mode. " In my case it doesn't :)
Only spark interpreter works.
2) "Configure".
https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.5.6-incubating/install/install.html
There are many strings for filling up.
As I guess ZEPPELIN_MEM gives meanings to spark.driver.memory or
spark.execution.memory.
But if I have apache spark which I used and I had a congiguration... Can I
point to this one instead of from the box one?
Thank you!

Re: interpreter

Posted by Aleksandr Modestov <al...@gmail.com>.
you are right:)
if after "%pyspark" I write some pieces of python code it works:)

Re: interpreter

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,