Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net> on 2015/11/27 11:21:20 UTC

Avoid busy indicator into DataTable

Hi all,

I add a checkgroup into datatable.

group = new ActionTableCheckGroup<T>("checkgroup", model) {

};

group.add(new AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior() {

             private static final long serialVersionUID =
-151291731388673682L;

             @Override
             protected void onUpdate(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {
             }
});

When I select all or one checkbox, the Ajax busy Indicator begins with
flickering for all the chosen elements. How can I remove this behavior
for the checkgroup component?
One solution was to ovverride BootstrapAjaxPagingNavigator with an
submit link and remove AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior, but prev
and next aren't working for me.

Any suggestions are welcome

Marco

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Avoid busy indicator into DataTable

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Il 27/11/2015 11:21, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I add a checkgroup into datatable.
>
> group = new ActionTableCheckGroup<T>("checkgroup", model) {
>
> };
>
> group.add(new AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior() {
>
>             private static final long serialVersionUID =
> -151291731388673682L;
>
>             @Override
>             protected void onUpdate(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {
>             }
> });
>
> When I select all or one checkbox, the Ajax busy Indicator begins with
> flickering for all the chosen elements. How can I remove this behavior
> for the checkgroup component?
> One solution was to ovverride BootstrapAjaxPagingNavigator with an
> submit link and remove AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior, but
> prev and next aren't working for me.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome

I solved the problem my question by extending the
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior class and implementing
IAjaxIndicatorAware.

Regards