Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Twiggs, Glenn" <Gl...@bmc.com> on 2000/07/01 01:11:37 UTC

xinclude:include

It seems to me I saw this discussion a while ago but I deleted the
messages...

I would like to include additional <target> document fragments in a "master"
build file. I tried the following document, but it failed complaining that
xinclude:include is an unexpected element. Should I expect include
processing to work, or should I just work out a solution using the "ant"
task?

<project name="Build Test" default="build" basedir=".">

  <!-- this include tag was taken from the XInclude working draft from March
22, 2000 -->

  <xinclude:include xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude"
href="subproject/task.xml"/>

  <target name="build" depends="subproject" />

</project>

Glenn.