Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by nagarjuna <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/19 07:07:01 UTC

how was developed solr admin page and the UI part?

Hi everybody...........

      i would like know how was the solr admin page and the total UI part
developed ....i would like to download the source code of solr UI part can
anybody send me the links please

         Thanx in advance

Re: how was developed solr admin page and the UI part?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
It's certainly possible to develop a Solr admin (or search) UI using Spring MVC.  But we won't be adding any Spring MVC to Solr itself; I'm not sure if you are proposing that Solr refactor the UI with that technology or not.

	Erik

Posted by "Jaeger, Jay - DOT" <Ja...@dot.wi.gov>.
It certainly is possible to develop search pages, update pages, etc. in any architecture you like:  I think I'd suggest looking at SolrJ if you want to do that.    http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solrj

PLEASE:  Go read through the documentation and tutorial and browse thru the Wiki and FAQ.  It's a lot faster than relying on the list for answers to questions that are pretty easy to find on your own.  ;^)

Particularly, have a look at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FAQ

(Our search page was done in javascript.)

JRJ

Posted by "Jaeger, Jay - DOT" <Ja...@dot.wi.gov>.
I believe that if you have the Solr distribution, you have the source for the web UI already: it is just .jsp pages.  They are inside the solr .war file.

JRJ