Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jamie Davidson <Ja...@bridgewatersystems.com> on 2001/12/06 13:27:27 UTC

Planned build machine change

Hi, all.

We are moving the build machine to a faster system, and are planning on
installing Solaris 8.  Does anyone know of any issues wrt running any of our
build tools on this OS?

Re: Planned build machine change

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Jamie Davidson wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> We are moving the build machine to a faster system, and are planning on
> installing Solaris 8.  Does anyone know of any issues wrt running any of our
> build tools on this OS?

If you are refering to Ant, no.  Ant uses standard JVM features, with no
extensions.  Therefore there aren't any C libraries to move, etc.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin