Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/07/14 16:09:16 UTC

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

dave sag wrote:

> Dave parry and I can come over any evening next week and spend a day
> (thursday perhaps) on this.  I'd say the weekend but i'd like this
> acted on sooner rather than later and I have a friend's wedding to go
> to next weekend.

I'm all for it. I don't know if I can come, but I'm not a terribly
important person in this, anyway. So if you guys work out a date I'll
see if I can come. If I can't come, I can probably send a paper with the
things I have worked on.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by Mark Washeim <31...@t-online.de>.
on 14/7/00 5:25 pm, dave sag at dave.sag@portablewhole.com wrote:

> Ulrich, don't under-rate yourself.  We are all on a par in this.  The
> strength of a fleshmeat is that we can actually sit around and thrash
> these things out immediately.  we can bring laptops and code stuff on
> the spot.
>
> cheers
>
> dave
>

> At 4:09 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>> dave sag wrote:
>>>
>>> Dave parry and I can come over any evening next week and spend a day
>>> (thursday perhaps) on this.  I'd say the weekend but i'd like this
>>> acted on sooner rather than later and I have a friend's wedding to go
>>> to next weekend.
>>
>> I'm all for it. I don't know if I can come, but I'm not a terribly
>> important person in this, anyway. So if you guys work out a date I'll
>> see if I can come. If I can't come, I can probably send a paper with the
>> things I have worked on.
>>
>> Ulrich
>>
>> --
>> Ulrich Mayring
>> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

I'm game but, time being what it is (?), and my not having any, would have
to defer by a week. I'm currently working on tag-lib stuff that should,
within the week be useful contribs, anyhow . . .

Can we make a community calendar to find an agreeable time for all?

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'

Evan S. Connell

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com>.
Ulrich, don't under-rate yourself.  We are all on a par in this.  The
strength of a fleshmeat is that we can actually sit around and thrash
these things out immediately.  we can bring laptops and code stuff on
the spot.

cheers

dave

At 4:09 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>dave sag wrote:
>>
>>  Dave parry and I can come over any evening next week and spend a day
>>  (thursday perhaps) on this.  I'd say the weekend but i'd like this
>>  acted on sooner rather than later and I have a friend's wedding to go
>>  to next weekend.
>
>I'm all for it. I don't know if I can come, but I'm not a terribly
>important person in this, anyway. So if you guys work out a date I'll
>see if I can come. If I can't come, I can probably send a paper with the
>things I have worked on.
>
>Ulrich
>
>--
>Ulrich Mayring
>DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Dave Sag                            CEO Portable Whole Ltd
dave@portablewhole.com        http://www.portablewhole.com

   "Software Development will soon be an Agri-business.
    Why write it when you can farm it."

   Latest: http://www.davesag.com/motp
   It's a whole new world in there. (req netscape or IE 4+)

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, dave sag wrote:

> okay so where is convenient for you?  I'm in London so am only a
> cheap flight to anywhere in europe or the usa.  I'll put people up at
> my place if they want to congregate here.

'twas tongue in cheek. i would enjoy such a gathering, but travel to
europe is a wee bit pricy. i'll just catch y'all at apachecon.

i respectfully resubmit my wz-castor logicsheet for anyone interesting in
doing database editing:

http://www.webslingerZ.com/balld/wz-castor-0.2.zip

it's not where it needs to be for a drop-in database editor yet, but it's
getting there.

- donald

Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop

Posted by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com>.
okay so where is convenient for you?  I'm in London so am only a
cheap flight to anywhere in europe or the usa.  I'll put people up at
my place if they want to congregate here.

c'mon!

cheers

dave

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.