Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Enrique Porta <ki...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/29 06:17:54 UTC

verification of user id '' not configured

Hi! i have an apache 2.2.15 server and i want to configure a secure folder.

This is my secure configuration

<Location /svn/>
    DAV svn
    SVNParentPath /var/lib/svn
    SVNListParentPath On

    AuthType Digest
    AuthName "Private"
    AuthUserFile /etc/svn-auth-file
    AuthzSVNAccessFile /etc/svn-authz-file
    Require valid-user
 </Location>

The svn-auth-file are create wit the htdigest command and the "Private" realm .

The content of the svn-authz-file is: [/] * = r

The webrowser show me the login window, but on the server error log
appears this:

verification of user id '<null>' not configured

I try using the AuthType Basic with a htpasswd file and all works
perfectly, but with the Digest no....

What's the problem?

Thx ;)

Re: verification of user id '' not configured

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Enrique Porta wrote on Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 08:17:54 +0200:
> Hi! i have an apache 2.2.15 server and i want to configure a secure folder.
>
> This is my secure configuration
>
> <Location /svn/>

Try dropping the trailing slash.

>     DAV svn